Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

RWA National: Are You Ready?

So I got my hotel confirmation about an hour ago. I'm guessing that makes it official: I'm booked for RWA's National Conference for this coming July.



It's an event I look forward to attending every year. The workshops, the Literacy Signing, the opportunity to meet authors who turn me into a squeeing fangirl, the chance to connect with old friends, the creative buzz, the books. 

Whether this is your first time or your fifty-first time, there's something for every romance writer to enjoy and learn from. Over the years, I've discovered so much about the business, the genre, and myself at each of these conferences. I can't wait to learn something new this year.

If you're going, look for me in the crowd. If not, stay tuned to my blog, FB, and Twitter for anecdotes, observations, and the usual sarcasm.

Find me on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Gina-Ardito/e/B001JSBY16
Post a Comment