Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Like WEN, But Hate the Price? May I Suggest...

I've been a WEN user for years. I love the idea of cleansing my hair without the harsh sulfates that strip the natural oils. And WEN keeps my color strong for a good long time. But...

The price. 

Oh, the price. And the subscription packages. See, I really like the conditioning shampoo, the refresher mist, and the styling creme. But in order to get those three items, I have to buy the packages that include other items I don't use often. (Honestly, I have fourteen jars of deep conditioner. Fourteen!) And honestly, I've never liked any of the scents WEN had.

After a while, I just couldn't justify the cost vs. the waste. So I unsubscribed (a major pain in the butt because you have to do it via phone and the salespeople keep hassling you to hang on to the subscription) and began the search for something similar, but cheaper and more convenient. I started in my local beauty supply stores then moved on to the discount stores. I tried versions by Aveeno, L'Oreal, Organix, Paul Mitchell. Nothing seemed to give me the same results. Until I found...

...Wait for it...

ASIAM Coconut Cowash!

It's made with tangerine, coconut oil, and saw palmetto. It smells terrific and leaves my hair silky, shiny, and so soft. It's available at Amazon, but I've heard rumors you can also find it at your local Target or drug store. So, if you're interested, give it a shot. It's made a huge difference to my hair and my wallet.



Find me on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Gina-Ardito/e/B001JSBY16

0 comments: