Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Philly Bound!


Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be participating in the Philly Author Fest from 11 am to 4 pm at the Hyatt House in King of Prussia, PA, along with more than forty other talented authors.

Today, the Hubster and I are on the road. I've never been to Philadelphia before, and I'm really looking forward to experiencing the city's charm, history, and food. We've gone through the websites, choosing the must-sees and must-experiences. Among them, of course, is the Mutter Museum (yes, I'm bizarre but I'm fascinated by this!), the Battleship New Jersey, the Chocolate Exhibition and the zoo and aquarium. I'm only there for a few days so I've got A LOT to cram in those hours. 

Got a tip for me? Something I absolutely must not miss? Tell me in the comments! 

Don't forget! Everyone who comments this week on any of my posts could receive a book from my extensive backlist.

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Need editing services for your manuscript? Gina is proud to announce the launch of Excellence in Editing: http://excellenceediting.com/
Post a Comment