Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Kitchen Disasters

Earlier this week, I mentioned the year my oven's thermostat went kablooey on me for Thanksgiving. The thing is, this kinda stuff does happen. That one wasn't even my worst disaster in the kitchen. 

My worst?

I worked all day on a roasted chicken with all the trimmings for a Sunday dinner for the in-laws. It was gorgeous and smelled so good. When I pulled all the ingredients out of the oven to serve, one of the large glass baking dishes I'd used exploded! Shards of glass flew around the room, settling in all the food I'd just slaved over.

While I cleaned up, Hubster drove to KFC and picked up dinner for us.

Sh** happens.

Have you ever had a kitchen disaster? Feel free to share!

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Need editing services for your manuscript? Gina is proud to announce the launch of Excellence in Editing: http://excellenceediting.com/
Post a Comment