Completing my series, here are ten questions that run through my mind while I'm writing:
1. Why does that brilliant idea from last night not transfer so well into my story now?
2. Was I drunk when I wrote this drivel?
3. What inspired me to write such amazing stuff?
4. Is it any wonder all the "great" writers drank or did drugs?
5. If I quit this insanity tomorrow, how soon would I miss it? (The answer is, "within seconds.")
6. Have I used this name for a character before? It sounds familiar...
7. Should I keep this chapter? Or does it suck the way I think it does?
8. Who told my characters they could do that?
9. How the he** have I strayed so far from where I thought this was headed?
10. What happens next?
For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Need editing services for your manuscript? Gina is proud to announce the launch of Excellence in Editing: http://excellenceediting.com/