Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Word of the Day: Juggle

I do that a lot. Juggle, I mean. Not literally, of course. (Although, I do recall my brother tossing oranges at the kitchen table while singing the old calliope tune...)
I juggle tasks. Writing, editing, workshops, day job, home stuff, family stuff, and all the multitudes of mini-tasks each entails. And sure, I drop a ball or two occasionally. Or I become drained and need to find a way to replenish the well.
That's why I love conferences. Whenever I've had enough networking, I retreat to the privacy of my room, tune out, and rejuvenate me. And when I'm ready, the buzz is waiting for me, a few floors below.
This morning, I'm in the coffee shop (along with several other NJRW conference attendees), sipping my morning Starbucks, writing a new chapter (and this blog post), soaking up a little R&R before the real work begins a few hours from now. 
Stick around. Check my Facebook page. I'll be posting photos and info as we go along...

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Need editing services for your manuscript? Gina is proud to announce the launch of Excellence in Editing: http://excellenceediting.com/
Post a Comment