Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A to Z Blogging: Y is for Yes

I'm a firm believer in opening myself up to possibilities. Over the years, there've been lots of times I've broken out of my comfort zone when an unusual opportunity presented itself. While the results haven't always turned out the way I anticipated, each event has brought me some unique lesson or insight that has, in some way, enriched me.

When was the last time you said, "Yes" to the universe? If you want to achieve anything, you have to believe in yourself. It's imperative that you envision yourself reaching your goal. Now, of course, I'm not talking about a goal like winning the lottery or guest hosting the Tonight Show or hitting the Forbes list of richest people. Those aren't true goals. 

Say yes to learning. Say yes to hard work. Say yes to opportunity, no matter where it presents itself. You never know where you'll end up.

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Need editing services for your manuscript? Gina is proud to announce the launch of Excellence in Editing: http://excellenceediting.com/
Post a Comment