Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A to Z Blogging: W is for Workshops

I've got two workshops coming up on self-editing. This weekend, I'll be at the CTRWA's Fiction Fest in Mystic, CT. Then next month, I'll head to Iselin, NJ for the Put Your Heart in a Book Conference, hosted by NJRW.

I have some new destinations already on tap for next year, as well. As they're confirmed, I'll be sure to update my website's Appearances page with all the grisly details.

If your writing group might be interested in having me speak at an upcoming meeting, be sure to contact me at ginaardito@gmail.com. A list of my available workshops is available on my Appearances page. I love to travel to new places and connect with new writing friends so don't be shy about asking!


For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Need editing services for your manuscript? Gina is proud to announce the launch of Excellence in Editing: http://excellenceediting.com/
Post a Comment