Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A to Z Blogging: H is for Happy Birthday!

I'm 51 today. (Sssh. Don't tell. I usually say I'm ten years older so people compliment me on how fabulous I look for my age.)

I already got my gift from the Hubster: a brand new Kindle Fire HD, along with a sassy cover and convenient plug-in keyboard. 

What else is planned for my day? Le Day Job. And writing, of course. Writers never take a day off. When we're not actually writing, we're thinking about writing: plotting our next scene, our next outline, our next book. If you catch me talking to myself (it happens more often than you think), I'm either running a scene or dialogue for my latest WIP.

Oh, don't feel sorry for me. I'll have a lovely dinner with my family, complete with birthday cake. That's an ideal celebration for li'l ol' me.

Wanna wish me a happy birthday and get something in return? Head over to my Amazon page (or my Katherine Brandon page) and get one of my books. Consider it a celebration of "Read A Romance Novel Month," which coincides with the month of my birth. How's that for synchronicity?

I have something for everyone and the prices range from FREE to under ten bucks, with many of my books on sale for 99 cents. Don't have a Kindle or e-reader? You don't need one. Several of my original hardcover editions are featured for $3.00 or less! That's a pretty good deal, doncha think?

And those 99 cent deals? Will be going up, up, up after this month is over, so act fast!

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Need editing services for your manuscript? Gina is proud to announce the launch of Excellence in Editing: http://excellenceediting.com/
Post a Comment