Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Hundred Degrees on Chocolate Day?!

Umm...yeah. The temp is supposed to hit triple digits here in my corner of the world. What's a girl to do? Well for now, while my outdoor thermometer is still in the 80's, I'm sitting outside on my covered swing, a glass of iced coffee by my side (coconut mocha flavored in honor of the holiday), my iPod on the outside speakers playing my favorite writing music, and my trusty laptop taking down my scintillating verbiage.
Once the mercury climbs above 90, I'll slink back inside to air-conditioned comfort, but the rest of the routine will remain the same.
Regardless of the weather where you are, I have great news:


So go forth, my friends. Indulge in something cool and chocolatey. Italian ice is a good choice. Ice cream, iced mochas, Yoo-hoos, frozen Girl Scout Thin Mints...
Whatever you choose, I know it'll make your day a little sweeter!

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: