You can find it at Smashwords, Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
1. “Let’s not measure attitude, pal. You’ve got enough diva in you to belt out La Traviata.”
2. “You think this is some chick flick where you’ll just pop down to a psychic, get her to talk to the love you left behind, and then the beings of magical light will carry you away to the Sweet Hereafter for doing a good deed for a stranger in pain. And you don't see anything funny.”
3. "Yeah, right. And men go to strip clubs for the music."
4. "That sounds like a fair fight. Two big, strong, strapping men against a pair of women. Don’t worry, Luc. We’ll try not to hurt you."
5. “How much of that is really you and how much is…umm…” While her mind struggled for a better description, her mouth went with “…digital manipulation?”
For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html