Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy 21st to My Baby Girl!

"It's a girl!"

And what a girl! She's bright and witty, beautiful inside and out, with a sparkle that lights up a room. Over the years, I've nurtured her as she bloomed from a pink and blond infant to a fearless toddler to a laughing child. We suffered through the moods of adolescence and came out closer to one another than imaginable. Through it all, there hasn't ever been a moment I didn't love her or feel proud to know she's my daughter.

She's my baby, my dearest friend, a young lady I admire and encourage, a woman poised on the brink of becoming extraordinary in an ordinary world.

Happy 21st birthday, Tkat! I love you soooo much!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a red velvet cheesecake to finish making.

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html
Post a Comment