Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Come for the Bootcamp, Stay for the Ghosts

I'm currently getting ready for Friday's trip to Salem, MA, where I'll be presenting Basics Bootcamp during the NECRWA Imagination in Flight Conference. This will be my second year at NECRWA, and I can't say enough great things about this event. The members are warm and welcoming, the hotel is charming (as is my favorite bartender who makes a raspberry margarita like nobody else I know), and the programs are top-notch.

We'll begin Friday with a special workshop presented by Michael Hauge. Friday night, we'll attend the psychic fair. Then it's workshops and editor/agent appointments on Saturday, followed by the Haunted Ghost Walk that night with Marley Gibson and Patrick Burns.

If you plan to be there this coming weekend, look for me. I'm the big redhead with the loud laugh (and a raspberry margarita in my hand!) If you can't make it this year, you might want to consider attending in 2013.
For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html

1 comments: