This is one of my most requested snacks and for Super Bowl Sunday, you might want to add it to your menu. The best thing about it (besides the taste)? How easy it is to make. Look!
1. Soften an 8 oz. brick of cream cheese and beat in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add 1/2 (16 oz) bottle of buffalo wing sauce, 1/2 (16 oz) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing, 1 (12.5 oz) can of chicken (drained), and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese into cream cheese and beat some more until well mixed.
3. Spoon into serving dish and top with additional 1/2 cup shredded cheddar.
4. Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly (about 30-40 minutes) or cook on Low in slow cooker for 3-4 hours.
5. Serve with tortilla chips and fresh veggies for dipping.
Voila! Be prepared to make this A LOT! And, of course, feel free to experiment.
For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html