Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Five: Five Favorite Books I Read in 2011

I set myself a goal this year on my Goodreads page: to read 50 new books between January and December. (For the record, I read 57, which means I have to up the ante for 2012). Here are a few faves from this year's reading list (with links to where to find them on Amazon):

1. Reason to Believe by Leslie Ann Dennis
2. Shut Up and Kiss Me by Carolyn Hughey
3. Blood and Bone by Dawn Brown
4. Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
5. One Summer by JoAnn Ross

I hope you found a new treasure in this list. Feel free to recommend something to me! I've got a lot of reading to do for next year!

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html

2 comments: