Sometimes the right word is all you need to propel you forward, whether it's a word that promises hope or a word that inspires your muse. Here are five words to set you on whatever journey you hope to take today!
1. Possibility. Is there another word that promises so much hope? Endless destinations await in this arrangement of letters. Go forth and find your goals!
2. Dream. I've written entire stories based on dreams I've had at night. And if you're not a writer, that doesn't mean you can't follow a dream or find inspiration of your own from the places where your mind wanders while you sleep. Go there. Take notes.
3. Dare. Take that leap, think outside the box, challenge yourself. Don't worry about a safety net. Fly!
4. Today. You know the saying, "Yesterday is gone, tomorrow hasn't come yet." All we have that is truly ours is today. Seize today and squeeze out every drop. If you're lucky, you'll get a chance to do it again.
5. Nourish. Feed your soul, feed your mind, feed your heart. Surround yourself with love, joy, and encouragement. Success will follow.
For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html