Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Five: Five Places You Can See Me Before the End of the Year

I'm a busy girl. And I've been booking workshops and talks all around the East. So here are a few places you can see me and learn some great tips about writing in the coming months. Check my sidebar for links and details!

1. East Hampton Library, East Hampton, NY on Saturday, August 13.
2. Farmingdale Library, Farmingdale, NY on Thursday, September 22 and September 29.
3. Renaissance Hotel, Iselin, NJ on Friday, October 21 and Saturday, October 22.
4. Uniondale Library, Uniondale, NY on Saturday, October 29.
5. Cumberland Library, Cumberland, RI on Saturday, December 3.

Come out and see me!

For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html

0 comments: