Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Five: Five Things on My Bucket List

Do you have a bucket list? The things you want to do before you die? To be honest, I don't have a physical list, but I do have a few goals I want to reach in the future. Here's a few of those things for me:

1. Skydive. Crazy? Maybe. But I've been dying (hmm...forgive the pun) to try it for years. This year, I convinced the hubster to jump with me. It's my birthday present. And I can't wait!

2. Dance at my kids' weddings. Since they're 20 and 14, I've got time (and so do they.)

3. See a Hawaiian sunset. That's next year's vacation, to help hubby and I celebrate 25 years of marriage and our 50th birthdays in one fell swoop.

4. Hold my grandchildren. See #2. They have lots of time. Really!

5. Hit the NY Times bestseller list. Well, you knew I'd have that on the list, didn't you?

What's on your list?





For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html

0 comments: