Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Five: Five of My Favorite Ways to Cool Off

The thermometer is rising and will continue to do so at least through the weekend so I'm looking for ways to bring my body temp down. What's a girl to do? Well, here are a few of my favorite cool-down remedies:

1. Ralph's Italian Ices Yeah, I'm addicted. Weight-conscious, I stick with the water ices, but the other menu items look really tempting.
2. Mio These water enhancers are perfect because you can use as little or as much as you need. I'm a mango peach fan myself.
3. Swimming. Thank God for the pool in my backyard!
4. Shopping. Hey! There's plenty of air conditioning at the mall.
5. Slurpees. With a 7-11 around the block, there's always time for a Slurpee.

What do you do to beat the heat?


For tips on writing and fun articles, visit Gina's Articles For Writers page: http://www.ginaardito.com/ArticlesforWriters.html

0 comments: