Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Got Any Plans This Week?

I've got a busy week coming up and I'd love some company. So if you've got a little downtime and would like to spend time with me, here's where you can find me:

Monday, April 11: Join me at the Barnes & Noble bookstore at the SmithHaven Mall in Lake Grove, NY for Write-O-Rama, an evening of writing, brainstorming, and Starbucks drinking with other writers. No fee, all genres and writing levels welcome!

Wednesday, April 13: Two events. For Long Islanders, I'll be at the Book Club Bash at the East Islip Library on Main Street in East Islip from 7-8 pm. Join me and other authors for a meet and greet! Can't get to the library or live too far away? Join me online at the Avalon Authors blog where I'll be giving away two copies of my newest release, Nobody's Darling. All you have to do is leave a comment to be in the drawing!

Friday, April 15: Another online event. Discover How I Write as part of an author series on the Dunes & Dreams blog.

Come spend some time with me!

0 comments: