Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Five: Five Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2011

Yep, it's that time again. Time for the Friday Five. This week:

Five Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2011

1. The release of Nobody's Darling, the first book in my new series from Avalon Books, available in April!

2. New England's Imagination in Flight Conference, also in April, will be in Salem, MA so it's a girl's trip. Just me and my daughter for this one. Body language workshop first, then witch tours!

3. RWA National Conference in New York. Bright Lights, Big Stories hits the NY Marriott Marquis on June 28 (early this year) and I can't wait to be a part of it all!

4. The new season of Dexter on Showtime (and the ability to get last year's season on DVD). I'm a true Dexterphile and gotta be able to relieve every delicious moment of last year's adventures while anticipating the chills to come this year.

5. 2012. Hey! It's never too late to think ahead.

What are you looking forward to?

Don't forget to visit the other Friday Five contributors! Check my sidebar for the list--------->
Post a Comment