Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Five: Five Places I Want to See Before I Die

I know there's a book about this. And I'm not insisting any of you should visit these places. But for some reason, these are locales that call to me:

1. Paris, France. The art, the architecture, the food. Yeah, I've heard the rumors about "rude" citizens, but I'm a New Yorker. We have the same rep and it's not true. So I'm going. Someday...

2. Puget Sound, Washington. Weird? Maybe. But a long time ago, I saw a photo of a house overlooking the Puget Sound and it resonated with me so deeply, I still picture that house in my head--thirty years later. I take that as a sign I'm either supposed to live there or I already did.

3. Taj Mahal. I don't have to explain that, do I?

4. The Greek Isles. Mythology, history, and gorgeous vistas. Who could ask for anything more?

5. Nova Scotia, Canada. I've planned this trip at least twice but the dh always backs out on me. Someday, with or without him, I'm going!

Where do you want to go?

Don't forget! In your blog travels, pop over to the other Friday Five participants listed on my sidebar. We've got something new each week!
Post a Comment