Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Nook Report

I did mention dh was sweet enough to buy me a Nook for my birthday, right? Well, it's been just about a month and I wanted to share with you my experience with my new toy. The upshot?

I'm in love!

The convenience of having so many books at my fingertips (or stuffed into my purse) overwhelms me. My reading has increased tenfold because I'm finding more opportunities to whip out my Nook and flip it open. Doctors' offices, work breaks, traffic jams, and anywhere else I'm sitting still for several minutes at a clip. I even have my own books on my Nook, which makes it easy for me to show them off with the flip of a finger. Downloading e-books from the Barnes & Noble site is a snap and they instantly appear on my Nook.

I'm totally thrilled with my Nook! And I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a new e-book reader.

Post a Comment