Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Blog Post of Why

I'm in a philosophical mood these days after RWA National (nothing deep--just useless thoughts). So I have composed a list of dopey questions running through my mind. You know: the ones that keep me from sleeping at night. 

Feel free to add your own:

1. Why don't commercials ever show men cleaning the toilet?
2. Why do I love iced coffee but despise cold coffee?
3. Why do two light bulbs changed at the exact same time burn out at different times?
4. Why can't cookie manufacturers make resealable packages that actually keep the cookies from going stale?
5. Why won't my cats stay out of the attic? It's gotta be a thousand degrees up there.
6. Why is the air conditioning never cold enough?
7. Why is New Jersey suddenly so popular on television (Real Housewives, Jersey Couture, Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore)? And why don't they ever show *normal* New Jersey residents on these shows?

Post a Comment