Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Christmas in July!


Throughout this month, the author members (including moi) over at Romance Books R Us are participating in a special Christmas in July event. Stop over to check it out and you could be the proud owner of a brand spankin' new Sony E-Reader!

Join the Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romancebooksrus/ for your chance to win.

But...wait! There's more! Several authors (including moi) will be running our own contests to coincide with this special event.

For my lucky readers, I'll be giving away several prizes. Each time you comment on one of my blog posts this month, your name will be placed in a drawing for one of my books! (Limit: One entry per day please.) Books available will be: The Bonds of Matri-money, A Little Slice of Heaven, A Run for the Money, Kismet's Angel, and the not-yet-released Kismet's Revenge.

Or...

Suggest a song for my Music to Write By segment each week. One lucky winner will receive a pair of lovely pearl earrings.


Winners for my contests will be announced August 2, 2010, after my return from the RWA National Conference in Orlando.

Ho!Ho!Ho!

7 comments: