Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Great Nail Polish Study--Day 12

It's been twelve days. How's the manicure doing? Not bad. A few chips, but they're minimal. Here's a photo taken a few minutes ago:




Note the itty bit of "white space" on my index finger. 



What does this mean for my manicurist? Nothing really. I still consider this a successful product. The abuse I give my nails wouldn't allow a standard polish to last this long with such minimal damage. Even better, though, no breakage! So if you're looking for a great way to keep your nails strong and get your color to last longer, you might want to consider the gel polish. It costs about twice as much as your standard manicure, but should last twice as long.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...



0 comments: