Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sssh! Be Vewwy, Vewwy Quiet...

I iz editing Katherine Brandon's second historical for The Wild Rose Press: Kismet's Revenge.
For me, the edit process is a little like getting ready for a big party. I play with different looks, put on lots of jewelry and then take pieces off, make sure my makeup won't smear or look ridiculous, plan my alibi--
Forget that last one.
Since this book needs a little more work than I anticipated (Katherine is still a fledgling writer, you know) and I gave myself a deadline of November 1st (what was I thinking?) I'll be only posting sporadically here on Le Blog until after that date. Once we reach November 2nd, if the fam and I are all still alive, I'll be back to working on Gina's WIP, Nobody's Business. Provided, of course, my characters are still speaking to me.