Thursday, August 13, 2009

Authors Night 2009

The joint was jumpin' so photo opportunities were few and far between, but I did manage to snap a few shots before the madness and one or two to show the crowds. The weather was perfect, the crowds were friendly and we even had a brush or two with celebrities!

We arrived about 30 minutes prior to the event, found our books piled on the table in front of our seats and set up our promo items.

The lovely Candace Gold at her seat (right next to mine!), before the public was allowed in.

This shot was taken from my seat so don't expect to recognize anyone. It's more about getting the feel of the crowd and a hint of just how many authors were in attendance.

Authors Night was a great experience. I spoke to fans and new readers, talked craft with other authors, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. You can bet I'll be back next year.