Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

You Mean You Want Photos?

With the hubster still on vacation, online time isn't exactly plentiful yet. So until Monday when life goes back to semi-normal in the Ardito household, enjoy this brief slice of vacation pics with comments.


Meet Candace Gold at the Literacy Signing at RWA National.


Yours Truly at the same event.


Notice how unaware my son is of the danger lurking behind him (his sister) on the Metro...




One of my kids is a major history buff and couldn't wait to see all the monuments and exhibits in D.C. The other...not so much. I'll let you guess which is which.


This is Frederick, a butterfly at the exhibit in the Smithsonian who spent forty minutes on my daughter's hand, making her day complete (and completely wilting me since it's warm and humid inside the freakin' butterfly exhibit!)


In the immortal words of The Scarlet Pimpernel: "More to come, more to come. I said, 'Brief,' not ifinitessimal."










1 comments: