Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

More Vacation Photos (still with commentary)

The Avalon Ladies at the annual Avalon Books Get-together at RWA National (I'm crouched in the middle in the dark so you can see the lady behind me--can you tell I asked my friend to snap this shot? She knew to keep me incognito).

A photo taken by my uber-talented daughter in the Butterfly Exhibit at the Smithsonian. Look at that detail! Pretty amazing, huh?

My husband's imitation of the Cupid Fountain in The National Gallery. More than twenty years and the man can still make me laugh.

The Boy with his idol, Stephen Colbert, at the Smithsonian.

The Girl in her element, The Purple Store (yes...there really is such a place!) at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach.

"Something tells me we're not in New York anymore..."



Post a Comment