Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Surprise!


Every once in a while, I take a chance and get a surprise. That's what happened when I picked up a recent James Patterson release. Sundays at Tiffany's was a sweet premise that actually delivered!


No worries, kids. I'm far too busy to begin doing routine book reviews. But I made an exception this time because it's been a very long time since I've felt any passion for a book written by James Patterson and his gang of co-authors. If you're looking for murder and mayhem from Mr. Patterson, keep going. This ain't it. But if you want a quick romance that will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy, you just might be in for a treat with this one. Like coffee ice cream with hot fudge on top (readers will understand the reference.)


What author has surprised you lately?
Post a Comment