Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Guess What Day It Is...



I don't know about you, but I'm normally not a superstitious person (I got married on the 13th with 13 people in my bridal party--and so far it's been 22 years of wedded bliss.) But enough math for one morning...

Today The Girl woke up late and has stormed around the house, scrambling to get ready for school, slamming doors and shouting how she hates her life. (Well, really, can you blame her? It's not only Friday the 13th, it's the day before Valentine's Day and now she won't look cute for all the boys.)

Dh left the house on time and even caught his train. But then he called home to ask if he forgot his Blackberry. (He did.)

So far, The Boy and I are keeping a very low profile. If I had the opportunity, I might call in "unlucky" today.

Superstitious or not, whatever you do, "Let's be careful out there!"

Post a Comment