Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why Men Need Mommies--Example 1

I sense another of those recurring themes here on Flights of Fancy. This one dealing with the dh and some of the reasons (to paraphrase My Big Fat Greek Wedding) "It's lucky for him he has me to tie his shoes!"

Today's example actually happened Sunday before football. We're all in the car waiting for the dh (a normal occurrence in our household.) After several horn blasts and a shout out the window of, "Will you come on already?" the hubster strolls out of the house with a thermal travel mug filled with coffee and a weird look on his face.

As he gets into the car, he turns to me and hoists the travel mug while saying, "Do you know you can't put these things in the microwave? They make sparks."

I...am...speechless...



Post a Comment