Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

To Dream the Impossible Dream

Thanks to coffee-gal-pal and perpetual roomie, Debora, I remembered that I booked an agent appointment at next month's Put Your Heart in a Book Conference hosted by the New Jersey Romance Writers (stay tuned for details and observations as they occur!)

Wouldn't it be great if I could pitch my current masterpiece at this event? Well...yeah. Except I'm only about one-third of the way through the manuscript. What's a writer to do?

THE GREAT WRITING MARATHON!!!!

That's right, kids. I plan on writing as much as I can to be as close as possible to the end before the conference at the end of October. Help keep me honest by checking my sidebar to watch my progress every day and cheer me on. I can use all the support I can get!
Post a Comment