Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

I made a change or two to my website ( www.ginaardito.com ). While I'll keep the butterflies here until I'm sick of them, over at the full website, well...you just never know what you'll find. This time around, it's yellow roses. Next time...who knows? Monkeys (for Missy?)

Football season is in full swing over here. This year, The Boy's on the Wildcats' Team White: "No Bark, All Bite. " (No...that wasn't mine. The head coach came up with that beauty.) G-Girl Gail and I are Team Moms and I'm anticipating a lot of excitement this time around.

Writing continues to move in the right direction. Though I haven't updated the progress bar (yet!) I hit 14,000 words yesterday. Yay!

I'm also working on an article for next month's LIRW newsletter regarding writers who sabotage themselves. Got an interesting example? Send it to me! I just might quote you and get you some free publicity.
Post a Comment