Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finito!

Do you hear the cheering in the streets? That's because I just completed the revisions to the final manuscript requested from the LIRW Luncheon! And I discovered something while working on updating and improving this particular manuscript. I firmly believe this book is the legendary Book of My Heart. Even knowing the entire storyline, I found myself cheering my hero and heroine, weeping openly at the Black Moment, and sighing with pleasure at their HEA.

No...I'm not telling which book it is. You'll have to wait and see if any of the editors or agents have the same reaction!

Meantime, I'll take a few days off to recharge the batteries before I start my next story. Stay tuned for details as they develop. You might be surprised at what I have fermenting in my brain right now!

0 comments: