Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Pop Quiz: Booklist Your Name

Saw this on another website and thought it might be fun. Write the letters of your name in a downward column and then fill in a title of a book for each letter. To make it doubly hard on myself, I chose books that I loved that somehow inspired me. Adding to the level of difficulty, I limited myself to one book per author. So here's what I came up with:

Glory In Death by J.D. Robb
Infernal Affairs by Jane Heller
Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
A Little Slice of Heaven (No rule says I can't use my own book!)

A Moment in Time by Bertrice Small
Running From the Law by Lisa Scottoline
Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
The Bonds of Matri-money (Still no rule about my own book!)
On Writing by Stephen King