Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

The 1-2-3 Tag Meme

Yes, I've been caught--once again by the lovely but villainous Kaige. So here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people

Sounds like fun, yes? Okay, so...my nearest book is The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer. Lucky you! Page 123 starts Chapter 18. And since my three sentences occur in one line of dialogue, I went a little farther.

"'Hey,' he says, standing back to take a look. 'Don't you look nice. Turn around.'
'Uh, sorry.' I click Belinda's phone shut. 'I'm not really a turning around kind of gal.'"

Once again, I'm going to hand this over to the RWU blog for next week's posts. Be sure to stop by and read the ramblings of nonsensical Hunter Cole this week!

0 comments: