Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday 13: 13 Unusual Key Words That Brought People to my Website


I love my Statcounter. It tells me all kinds of fun things about visitors to my website. One of my favorites is the Keyword Activity. For those who don't know, this is the term typed into a search engine that resulted in a hit on my site. Here are 13 Unusual Keywords That Brought People to GinaArdito.com:




1. Hamster wallpapers: Oh, yes. Didn't I tell you? I collect wall coverings of furry rodents. You never know when an interior designer will decorate a Habitrail and I'll have cornered the hamster wallpaper market! Bwa-ha-ha!


2. OMG animals: As in Odd Multi-Gilled animals? Oily Margarine Glutton animals? Orange Mango Gelato animals? Take your pick.


3. World's biggest feet: Hmmm...are these mine? How embarrassing!


4. Daffodils and daisies love romance: Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamsee divey!



5. Stalker gina psycho: Whoops! Looks like the men with butterfly nets are onto me. Time to go underground again.



6. French kiss bare boobs: Hey! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!



7. Recipe for Eleanor Roosevelt's Pink Clouds: First, drink a bottle of gin...



8. Animated animals: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Wile E. Coyote (What? This isn't the $10,000 Pyramid? Dang!)



9. Emma Thompson naked beach: Ooh! Does Kenneth Branagh spend time there? 'Cuz then I'll go!


10. Origin of ardito: You see, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much...


11. Hugh Laurie rising sign: Is there a doctor in his House? (Okay, bad pun. Forgive me.)


12. Dove wrapper sayings naughty: Bird foil maxims bawdy. (Makes about as much sense, right?)


13. Temari: Isn't that the song from Annie? "Temari, temari, I wuv ya, temari..."


22 comments: