Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

That's the news. You want the weather?

You know how you go on vacation, you have a wild time, but when you finally go home, you just kinda collapse and breathe a sigh of relief? Well, while I haven't been on vacation, I've been on a wild ride this last week and now have come home to decompress and put life back in order. Don't ask. I won't tell. Thanks to those of you who popped over to RWU's blog and shared my time there.

So...what's happened lately that I'm willing to talk about? Well, the final galleys for A Little Slice of Heaven were approved and sent off for production. Clearly, a release date can't be far behind.
The LIRW has announced their guest speaker for this year's Annual Agent/Editor Luncheon. Hang on to your hats, kids. This year's guest of honor is Shauna Summers of Bantam Books. The date of the event is Friday, June 13, 2008. I hope to see you there! My dear friend, Deb Dennis is this year's Luncheon Chairperson, and I know the event is in very capable hands.

Oh...and in case you missed the tickertape parade, I've been given the title of Vice President-Communications with the LIRW. What does it mean? Basically, it means the Co-Presidents figure I do the work anyway, I may as well have the title. (Fools, they. By now they should know I do the work because I love the organization and wouldn't have it any other way!)

Congratulations to another dear friend, Candace Gold on her new release, A Heated Romance, and her uber-successful booksigning/author talk on Saturday. She and I are hoping to do a signing together in the near future. I hope you'll stay tuned for details about that as they develop.
So...what have you been up to in my absence?
Post a Comment