Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

Kaige just awarded me this Excellent Blog Award. (She claims she visits me all the time...OMG, I have a following!) Thanks, Kaige. You might want to schedule that CT scan now. LOL.
The Rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to recognize blogs that have already received this award. (Thank God! 'Cuz that makes it easier for those of us who visit the same blogs all the time.)
So here's my list of Excellent Blog Award Winners:
Debora Dennis (if only to see what her page looks like each day.)
Midnight Moon Cafe (a must-read everyday, even if it's just for the men!)
Gwen Mitchell (such clever writing...)
ChumpletWrites (aka Sandra Cornier--a sassy girl with lots of Canadian 'tude!)
Dawn Brown (my classy Canadian girl!)
Zee (my T13 partner in crime)
KatieWrites (who needs to write on her blog a little more often!)
Judith Leger (my Suite Judy Bloo Eyes!)
Ali (my newest addiction...addition?...a place I recently discovered and love to hang around!)
Congratulations, ladies! You've earned it!