Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tag! I'm It.

Leslie Ann Dennis tagged me for the latest blog virus. First, the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six random things about you
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog.


Okay, so here's my list:

1. I'm a Bravo freak: Project Runway, Top Chef, Shear Genius (will it ever come back?). I'm glued to the television and can watch the same episodes over and over.
2. I'm addicted to my email. I have it set to check for mail every 60 seconds and go crazy if I have to go longer than a few hours without accessing a computer.
3. I sing...constantly. And if I can't sing when listening to music (like in the office), I bop like a 16 year old. And yes, it embarrasses my dh, especially since the kids do it, too!
4. Despite living on an island all my life, I am not a strong swimmer and avoid the beach and pools, even in the heat of summer.
5. I cannot face a day without coffee, but I far prefer Dunkin' Donuts coffee (raspberry flavored--yum!) to Starbucks.
6. I firmly believe I've lived other lives in other times: maybe London a century or two ago, and Paris around the time of the Revolution.

My six random people: Oh...let's try Debora, Dawn, Zee, Zaynah, Gwen and Zara.

Good luck, ladies!

2 comments: