Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday 13: 13 AudioBooks on My "To Be Listened To" List

It's a new year, and you know what that means: NEW BOOKS! Last year I joined BooksFree, which works on the same principle as Netflix, letting me rent audiobooks for a monthly fee with no late charges or time limits. Since my day job allows me the freedom to listen to audiobooks, I take full advantage. So, here for your drooling pleasure, are thirteen of the books on my queue--in no particular order--from BooksFree. FYI: To date, there are 80 books on my queue!

1. The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen

2. Shiver by Lisa Jackson

3. The Devil Who Tamed Her by Johanna Lindsey

4. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

5. Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs

6. Fractured Fairy Tales by Jay Ward

7. The Debutante Divorcee by Plum Sykes

8. The Abortionist's Daughter by Elisabeth Hyde

9. Swapping Lives by Jane Green

10. I Feel Bad About My Neck: and Other Thoughts on Being a Woman by Nora Ephron

11. Fluke by Christopher Moore

12. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

13. Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockmann

Ooh, it's gonna be a very good year! What is or would be on your list?



Post a Comment