Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vote for Tori!

Tori's friend, Jessica, entered her in a prettiest eyes contest on the Web. Why not stop by and give her a vote or two? You can vote once every hour!

Find my baby's photo here


And thanks to Sandra Cormier aka Chumplet for "tagging" me for my earliest memory. Wow! This one took me a while because some memories aren't memories at all, but stories I've heard about my childhood from my parents or siblings. But here goes: I distinctly recall jumping on my brother's bed at the age of 3, maybe 4. I came from a large family: I was the 5th of 7 kids and we only had a three bedroom/one bath house. So for the first several years, my two younger sisters and I slept on the pullout couch in the living room. My two older sisters had one bedroom, my two older brothers had another, and my parents the last room. Anyhoos, I remember jumping on my brother's bed while he quizzed me on the pictures of his favorite football players at the time. The only one I can remember vividly now is Bart Starr. I'll be checking Sandra's other tags to read theirs as well!

1 comments: