You knew it was coming, right? Well, here it is!
Thirteen Things "Gina Loves..." (according to Google)
Remember, this isn't indicative of me! It's just for fun. Try your own name and see what comes up!
1. Gina loves her cracker. (Everything's better when it sits on a Ritz!)
2. Gina loves cigars. (Well, maybe not as much as a certain White House intern...)
3. Gina loves kitties. (Just ask my two: Miss Savannah and Little Miss Bella Wigglebottom--yes, that's her real name.)
4. Gina loves beer. (Six packs, but not beer bellies.)
5. Gina loves stories. (Duh!)
6. Gina loves everything that's bad for her. (But it feels so good!)
7. Gina loves the pole. (Get your mind out of the gutter! The North Pole, of course. That's where Santa lives...)
8. Gina loves blondes with pointy ears. (Remember Herbie the elf in "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer"? Sigh...!)
9. Gina loves to accost actors. (Just the cute ones. Like that Herbie guy! I know he's a puppet--got a problem with that?)
10. Gina loves to fish with a flyrod. (The better to catch those actors!)
11. Gina loves gay penguins. (Queer Eye for Birds that Don't Fly.)
12. Gina loves her squeaky toys. (Rubber ducky, you're the one...)
13. Gina loves the tongue stud. (Ah...Raoul. I have his number on speed dial. Want it?)