My husband often calls me "a font of useless information." So I thought I'd share some of that useless information...maybe make room for more! How many of these did you know before today?
1. When swimming in groups, killer whales breathe in unison.
2. The average four-year-old child asks more than 400 questions a day.
3. Men can read fine print better than women.
4. Famous lover, Casanova, used condoms made of linen.
5. Dieting causes bad breath because less saliva is produced, leading to dry mouth.
6. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
7. When the Titanic hit the iceberg, a silent movie version of The Poseidon Adventure, was being screened onboard.
8. The Walt Disney Company produced an animated film called The Story of Menstruation.
9. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was created as a promotional children's book for Montgomery Ward department stores.
10. Mona Lisa has no eyebrows: it was the fashion in Florence during the Renaissance for women to shave them off.
11. Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark.
12. Dogs and cats are either right- or left-handed...just like humans!
13. The busiest area of highway in the U.S. is on the George Washington Bridge in New York City.