Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Eight Random Things...

With great thanks to Debora for getting me into this mess.

Here are the rules:

1.
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Eight Random Things About Gina...


1. I'm a sap for teen girl movies like Ice Princess, What a Girl Wants, The Parent Trap, etc. (If you've seen Colin Firth wriggling in his leather pants in What a Girl Wants, you really can't blame me.)

2. I love to flirt. Still.

3. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain.

4. I'm really great with kids and pets, but can kill the heartiest plant in no time.

5. Despite exceptional grades in high school (and a NYS Regents Scholarship), I've never gone to college.

6. I collect unusual earrings.

7. Nicknames I have been known by: Red (duh!), Pinhead, Bean, Flake, The Girl With the Nice Chickens, Pumpkin, and most recently, Vix the Crit Dominatrix.

8. I'm addicted to Comedy Central: South Park, Mind of Mencia, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report--I can't live without it!


I'm tagging: Jerri, Dawn, Debi, and Sarah.

Get crackin', girls!

3 comments: