Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sold Out!

Yep... at yesterday's booksigning at Huntington Station's Barnes and Noble store, I sold all the available copies of The Bonds of Matri-money. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to support me and the other authors of the LIRW: Stevi Mittman (seated next to me in the photo below), Marilyn Levinson, Michele Lang, MaryAnne Kelly, and Dawn Thompson at the event. It was a grand success for all of us! I'm sure we'll be doing many more booksignings in the coming months, culminating in the Literacy Signing at RWA National in Dallas, this coming July.

I admit to having a touch of nerves before the event began, but then, that secret part of me who lives for these moments popped out to hog the spotlight and I had a wonderful time. If you missed this one, stay tuned for details on upcoming signings. I know you'll want to be part of the fun!