Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Double Digits for Nicholas B!

Today is my son's tenth birthday. Amazing how the time goes by. I remember the day he was born, his first words, first steps, first day of school. Now, those "firsts" are fewer and farther between (and a little more dangerous when they happen: this past week he took his first double-diamond ski trail!)






On the left is a photo taken from Nick's first vacation: in Colonial Williamsburg, VA. On the right, a photo of Nick and his sister taken on our last vacation to Schroon Lake in the Adirondacks just this week. Did I blink? Probably. But, as I always remind him, when he's six foot three and can speak to me in a booming voice while looking down at me, he'll still be my baby boy.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICHOLAS!!!


Post a Comment