Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

The lovely Deb has seen fit to challenge me to join in her reindeer game. So...okay. (Deep breath) Here goes:

1. What's your favorite song? Ever? Aw, Jeez. That changes hourly. But the one song that always gets me singing at the top of my lungs, no matter where I am, is Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves.

2. Name the top 3 favorite vacations you've had: London--hands down! Followed by Jamaica and Cancun.

3. Name the top 3 vacations you'd like to have: Wine tasting in the French countryside might be nice. And of course, Hawaii. For the third, back to London.

4. Who's your favorite romance author? I absolutely love J.D. Robb's "In Death" series. But Bertrice Small's historicals from the 80's (The O'Malley saga, The Leslie series, etc.) are still my all-time faves.

5. Name your top 5 favorite all-time books: Besides Bertrice's? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare, The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baronness Orcy, The Mummy by Anne Rice, and The Sneetches and Other Stories by Dr. Seuss (I have an entire collection of Sneetches).

6. If you are/were married, how'd you meet your spouse? In a club called Crawdaddy's in Amityville. Urban legend says my husband bet his best friend five dollars he'd leave with me that night. (He didn't leave with me, but he did leave with my phone number.)

7. What's your favorite food/beverage to have when writing or working? Coffee!

8. If you had your choice, name the top three agents you'd want to represent you. I don't have a real "top three." My ideal of a top agent to represent me is someone who feels as passionate about my work as I do, understands my quirks and insecurities, and calls me back or sends a follow up email without my having to chase him/her down. (Oh! And it helps if (s)he remembers my name when we're having lunch together at a National conference!)

9. Harrison Ford, Colin Firth, Denzel Washington, Patrick Dempsey, Keifer Sutherland, or Jamie Foxx (pick only one.) No contest. Colin.

10. LAST QUESTION (ala Barbara Walters to Katharine Hepburn) If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be? A shoe tree (filled with all my favorite designers and styles!)

My turn to tag someone? I think I'll give this to Jerri. Have fun, kiddo!